A driver could be a program that controls a specific kind of device that’s connected to your pc. it’s the software package that AN connected device uses to figure along with your laptop. If your laptop originally came with Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, then it possibly has Miracast support. people who upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 might not have this support.
Get the current Miracast driver for your Windows ten laptop
If your pc doesn’t have support for Miracast, there are different choices you’ll explore. as an example, you’ll create use of Actiontec ScreenBeam USB Transmitter. This electronic device and similar USB transmitters from different makers modify wireless show on Windows seven and Windows eight laptops albeit they don’t have support for Miracast.
Even if your laptop supports Miracast, you’ll have updated Miracast drivers for it to figure. Miracast displays that will be suppor by Windows Event Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3 . the best thanks to updating your Intel wireless driver and software package is to transfer and install the Intel Driver Update Utility Tool. This tool mechanically checks and updates your drivers to the most recent version. If your Miracast drivers are out of date, this tool can establish them and provides you the choice to own them updated.
Follow the steps below to transfer this tool.
Step 1: transfer Intel Driver Update Utility Tool from Miracast Driver transfer Page or simply attend Official Intel web site
Step 2: find the transfer folder and click on on the .exe file to run it.
Step 3: settle for the license terms and conditions within the page that may open and click on on the ‘Install‘ button.
Step 4: The system can show the progress bar. await the installation method to finish.
Step 5: After the installation is complete, then click on the ‘Launch’ button.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Start scan’ button. The system can scan your system for on the market drivers. it’ll then list all the on the market drivers that require change thus you’ll be able to update them.
Also, if the show you may project to doesn’t support Miracast, you may have to be compelled to complete the affiliation by shopping for a Miracast adapter for TV. This adapter plugs into one amongst the HDMI ports on your TV and makes it attainable for your laptop to speak with the show wirelessly. Your best bet would be Microsoft Wireless electronic device as a result of it comes from Microsoft however the other Miracast adapter would be fine. investigate this article to learn a lot regarding Microsoft’s wireless electronic device
Posts by category
- Category: Miracast Windows 10
- Download Miracast for PC Windows 10
- Miracast de Windows 10 Télécharger
- Miracast Apps Reviews and Download
- How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast receiver
- What is Miracast Windows 10 and Why Should I Care?
- Wireless Display Standards Explained: AirPlay, Miracast, WiDi, Chromecast, and DLNA
- Download Miracast Driver for Windows 10
- Miracast Display Download for Windows 10
- How to Setup and Use Miracast on a Windows 10 PC
- Category: Miracast Windows 7
- Category: Miracast Windows 8
- Category: Problems
- Fix Dell Miracast Driver on Windows 10
- How to fix Miracast issues on Windows 10
- How to Mirror or Cast Android Screen to Windows 10 PC
- What is the difference between Miracast and WiDi?
- Miracast vs Chromecast | Mirror Screen Between Devices
- Can I Use Miracast for Mac?
- Is It Possible To Use Miracast app for iPhone?
- Microsoft’s Chromecast competitor is Miracast powered, costs $60
- Miracast Streaming Support Is Finally Coming To Xbox One
- Playcast Updated with Miracast support
- How to Use Miracast Screen Mirroring from Windows or Android
- Connect to a Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10
- How to Miracast Troubleshooting on Windows 10
- Best Miracast Display Adapter / Dongle for Screen Mirroring
- How to Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC
- How to enable Miracast on Windows 10
- Miracast not supported by graphics driver