even though you see this Miracast not supported by graphics driver errors to DxDiag ? Don’t worry, it’s generally not heavy to fix at all…
Fixes for Miracast: not supported by the graphics driver
All the fixes below work every Miracast in Windows 10 and 8. you’ll not try all of them; merely work down the list until the matter is resolved.
- Play back your graphics card driver to an earlier version
- Insert the Miracast adapter
- Update the Miracast adapter driver that you have
Fix 1: Roll back your graphics card driver to the previous version
Some graphics card manufacturers have cut support for Miracast . therefore we’d roll back the drivers to a previous version so as that Miracast works. To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows emblem key and R at the same time, then copy & paste devmgmt.MSC into the box and click on OK.
- Locate and double-click on show adapters (aka. a graphics card, video card) to expand it.
- Click the driving force tab > Roll Back Driver.
- Click affirmative if asked for confirmation. Then the driving force is restored to a previous version
- Restart your computer and see if Miracast works properly on your computer
Fix 2: Insert a Miracast adapter
It’s collectively possible that the device you’re streaming content to doesn’t support Miracast. but don’t worry – if that’s the case, you’d wish to attempt to do to change Miracast is to infix a Miracast adapter, sort of a Microsoft Wireless electronic device, into Associate in Nursing HDMI port on your show device.
Check if Miracast works properly as have to be compelled to instantaneously. If yes, then congrats! but, if the matter still persists, then attain mend 3, below.
Fix 3: Update your Miracast adapter driver
This error might occur once you have got a corrupt/outdated Miracast adapter driver. therefore you got to update your Miracast adapter driver to examine if it fixes your drawback. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you may try automatically with Driver simple.
This error might occur once you have got a corrupt/outdated Miracast adapter driver. therefore you got to update your Miracast adapter driver to examine if it fixes your drawback. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you may try automatically with Driver simple
Driver simple will automatically acknowledge your system and understand the right drivers for it. You don’t need to be compelled to acknowledge exactly what system your laptop is running, you don’t need to be compelled to fret by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to be compelled to stress concerning making an error once fixing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the skilled version of Driver simple. however, with the skilled version, it takes merely a try of steps (and you get full support and a 30-day a compensation guarantee):
- transfer and install Driver simple.
- Run Driver simple and click on on the Scan presently button. Driver simple will then scan your laptop and see any drawback drivers.
- You can upgrade to the skilled version and click on Update All to automatically transfer and install the right version of ALL the drivers that area unit missing or out of date on your system.
- You can try for free of charge if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your laptop and see if this Miracast: not supported by graphics driver error message has been sorted
That’s it – 3 tried and tested ways to help fix your Miracast not supported by graphics driver error. Hope this helps and be at liberty to comment below if you have the opposite further queries.
Posts by category
- Category: Miracast Windows 10
- Download Miracast for PC Windows 10
- Miracast de Windows 10 Télécharger
- Miracast Apps Reviews and Download
- How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast receiver
- What is Miracast Windows 10 and Why Should I Care?
- Wireless Display Standards Explained: AirPlay, Miracast, WiDi, Chromecast, and DLNA
- Download Miracast Driver for Windows 10
- Miracast Display Download for Windows 10
- How to Setup and Use Miracast on a Windows 10 PC
- Category: Miracast Windows 7
- Category: Miracast Windows 8
- Category: Problems
- Fix Dell Miracast Driver on Windows 10
- How to fix Miracast issues on Windows 10
- How to Mirror or Cast Android Screen to Windows 10 PC
- What is the difference between Miracast and WiDi?
- Miracast vs Chromecast | Mirror Screen Between Devices
- Can I Use Miracast for Mac?
- Is It Possible To Use Miracast app for iPhone?
- Microsoft’s Chromecast competitor is Miracast powered, costs $60
- Miracast Streaming Support Is Finally Coming To Xbox One
- Playcast Updated with Miracast support
- How to Use Miracast Screen Mirroring from Windows or Android
- Connect to a Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10
- How to Miracast Troubleshooting on Windows 10
- Best Miracast Display Adapter / Dongle for Screen Mirroring
- How to Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC
- How to enable Miracast on Windows 10
- Miracast not supported by graphics driver