Looking for ways in which to wirelessly forged your Android Screen on Windows 10 PC? therefore, that you just will record it and share with the globe via YouTube and different social media sites, then here is that the tutorial which will assist you in casting android screen to Windows ten computer while not the requirement for an added software system. All you wish is AN android device with intrinsic support for screencasting. If you’ve got it, then follow the steps below on the way to forged golem screen to Windows ten computer.
Windows ten comes with AN app named ‘Connect’ and it’ll assist you in casting your android screen on Windows 10 computer. simply follow the steps listed below to forged android Screen on Windows 10 computer.
Note: each Windows 10 computer and also the android device ought to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to forged / Mirror android Screen to Windows ten PC:
Step 1: On Windows ten computer, click begin button and look for Connect app by writing ‘Connect’ within the search field
Step 2: Once found, open it.
Step 3: currently on your Android device, alter forged from fast toggles within the notification or open Settings app and appearance for forged or Wireless display. you’ll notice it underneath Settings -> show or Settings -> a lot of -> Wireless show.
Step 4: stay up for a second or 2 and you see your Windows ten computer listed. faucet thereon to determine the association.
Step 5: currently you must see that Android device screen being reflected or forged to Windows ten computer.
That’s it! this can be however we will mirror or forged android screen on Windows 10 pc.
Posts by category
- Category: Miracast Windows 10
- Download Miracast for PC Windows 10
- Miracast de Windows 10 Télécharger
- Miracast Apps Reviews and Download
- How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast receiver
- What is Miracast Windows 10 and Why Should I Care?
- Wireless Display Standards Explained: AirPlay, Miracast, WiDi, Chromecast, and DLNA
- Download Miracast Driver for Windows 10
- Miracast Display Download for Windows 10
- How to Setup and Use Miracast on a Windows 10 PC
- Category: Miracast Windows 7
- Category: Miracast Windows 8
- Category: Problems
- Fix Dell Miracast Driver on Windows 10
- How to fix Miracast issues on Windows 10
- How to Mirror or Cast Android Screen to Windows 10 PC
- What is the difference between Miracast and WiDi?
- Miracast vs Chromecast | Mirror Screen Between Devices
- Can I Use Miracast for Mac?
- Is It Possible To Use Miracast app for iPhone?
- Microsoft’s Chromecast competitor is Miracast powered, costs $60
- Miracast Streaming Support Is Finally Coming To Xbox One
- Playcast Updated with Miracast support
- How to Use Miracast Screen Mirroring from Windows or Android
- Connect to a Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10
- How to Miracast Troubleshooting on Windows 10
- Best Miracast Display Adapter / Dongle for Screen Mirroring
- How to Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC
- How to enable Miracast on Windows 10
- Miracast not supported by graphics driver